Sunday, April 16, 2006

You can't be too careful

I went out to a pub in town the other day. I went through my usual routine for going out in the evening - I don't take my shoulder bag with my wallet in it - only cash and sometimes one cashcard (in different pockets - always of my trousers in case I take my coat off); only my door key (such a drag if I lose thew car keys or work keys) and mobile phone (also in troiuser pocket where I can feel it. I thought taking my MP3 player as I was going on the bus and not drinking too much - but decided against it - it would make me too distracted on the bus and I'd be a target. Also another thing to keep in my pockets and to worry about.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger sb4444 said...

I don't wear any trousers when I go out, in case they get stolen - I just have a towel wrapped around my midriff.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

midriff? I don't bother taking my midriff, though the other day someone I met said, 'you're not half the man you used to be,' oh well, I guess you can be too careful

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger baruch said...

I really like the midriff from "Shine on you crazy diamond".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home