Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm not going to make any excuses but...
My computer broke and then it got fixed and I spent all my time on it uploading programmes and looking for discs that I can't find and then I realised that the DVD drive didn't work so I took it back to the world in which pc's exist and they did nothing with it for three days and I phoned the call centre every day and tried pressing different numbers to get through to the store and one day one of them said - I can give you the direct number of the store - and I didn't believe him and it's supposed to be ready today but I can't pick it up because I'm on training and I will take my bike to get exercise / sweaty...

Meanwhile....I have been using this old pc which sort of works but doesn't look or feel like the other one and it's interupted my routine...

and its not the same!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

that number would be good, thanks

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Its 0117 9504797

 

Post a Comment

<< Home