Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Negotiations
On sunday she said
"Bring him back whenever you want next weekend."
"Ok" I said "I'll bring him back saturday night.
On sunday night I said to my she,
"I've got some free time this weekend shall we go camping for a couple of days".
On monday night she phoned.
"The other ones going away this weekend and its been really difficult because of you know... and I was wondering if you could have him longer so I could have some time to myself...."
"I'll let you know tommorow" said my panic.

After a while I said to my she
"Maybe we could drop him off sunday morning?"
"Why would we do that?" she said "I thought we were going away."
"You're right" I said.
I left a message straight away apoligising and saying I couldn't do it.
I have been worried since.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

oh...
what happens next I wonder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home