Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Diversity
I had a training session at the Create Centre today. Its a sort of Eco recycling type place which can be hired for training groups. I got there early, exhilerated from my bike ride, and sat listening to caretakers discussing their immament "Equality and Diversity Training".
"They keep sending us on these days" she said " I've done health and safety and lone working and now its this."
"Can I just sit here and you tell me what I miss" said he
"I'll give you a nudge if you fall asleep".
My colleagues arrived and I got irritated that it wasn't starting till ten - the flyer had said nine-thirty. I went to use the loo. There were posters every where announcing with pride that the toilets were flushed with rain water collected from the roof. This pleased me and for some reason. I watched carefully as it flushed. I somehow expected it to look different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home