Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The other side
On saturday my son noticed a man lying on the pavement as we drove down towards Temple Meads. I hadn't seen him myself and felt slightly guilty for carrying on with my business - but I was driving and it would have been difficult to stop. I told my son that I expected someone would help the man out.

Today I was driving with my son past broadmead when just before the Beefeater I saw a man lying on his back on the pavement. He looked african. I saw someone approach him and expected them to check him out - but they didn't. Neither did the next or the next. I wondered if there was some obvious reason why people weren't helping him.

Again I drove on. I didn't mention it to my som who hadn't seen him.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

what other side?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger baruch said...

"Would you walk by on the other side...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home