Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Creative
"Can we get the argos catalogue?"
"Why you spent all your pocket money last week?"
"I've got some at mum's"
"OK then."
"These transformers look really cool - blah, blah, £20 - blah, blah - I could get that one - blah blah - what do you think dad?"
"I've told you before - I'm not that interested in hearing about what you want to buy....I'd rather hear about what you create."
"What do you mean?"
"You know - things you make...write or draw or make up"
"Well I've got these stories I've been making up for ages - would you like to hear about them?"
"Yes - that would be great.
"Well there's these aliens and they want to take over the universe from these baddies and blah, blah, daleks who are on the same side as the, blah blah - what do you think?
"Yeah - that's really great - tell me more"
"well the ninjas blah, blah plotting to kill all the blah, blah and the giant robot - thats me, blah, blah - do you see what I mean.
"Of course - I'm so glad you're so creative."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home