Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stargazin'
Yesterday evening I went to an art exhibition featuring the work of a friend. In the car park I said to my partner
"Look! That building is Endemol"
"Oh yeah - the ones who make big brother", she said.
Then a man walked out of the buiding (More of a warehouse). He was short with a beard and walked towards an expensive looking car.
I tapped her shoulder and pointed.
"Its Noel" She acknowledged.
It was indeed Noel.
"That's where they make Deal or No Deal" I said. and took a photo with my phone. Its not a very good photo.



















I tried to enlarge the image on my computer - because I thought you wouldn't believe it was really him - but I discovered - that he really doesn't have a face.



2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

did your partner mean to say, 'Big Brother'?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Ladybristol said...

He looks quite short too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home