Sunday, September 10, 2006

Freedom
I have a free day today. Its sunday so there's no work. She's away and its the alternate sunday when I don't have my son. Older son is here - but he doesn't need me to do anything particular.

I reckon I get about 2 of these days a year. I haven't made any plans - thought I had a vague idea about drinking and a strong idea about watching cricket on TV. I could see someone - but they might get in the way of me doing what I want. I've been feeling slightly ill for a few days and I should make sure I'm in a good state for work tommorow - a concern that people without jobs don't need to worry about.

I'm not sure how I feel this morning as I have a moderate hangover from a party last night and a residual nagging guilt about upseting a friend with a throwaway comment. The one-day international plays already on Five Live Sports Xtra and I rage inside that its not on the telly and I have no idea which pub will show it.

I'll probably go out for breakfast when my older son surfaces. In the meantime I may as well get the paper and have a go at the crossword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home