Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Performance
At the new open mic my first two songs were ok but the third one went badly. I couldn't get the pitch for the first few lines. I carried on and got it eventually.
-don't moan about it I told myself - don't play for sympathy - its unappealling
I felt so shit I wanted to run out of the place. He had gone to sit outside. Eventually I joined him - trying to talk about other things.
"That third sing - it's too long" he said, "You've got to cut it down".
"I know - I couldn't find the pitch so I made it longer",
"You've got to pitch it"
"I know - its never happened before with that song".
"Are you coming round to see the match tommorow?" I said.
"Yea - I think so" he said.
-Phew - I thought - that could have been worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home