Thursday, January 10, 2008

Get away
I met three men at work today to talk about the refurbishment of our office. I shook their hands and introduced myself. The forst was a skinny white guy in a suit. The second was and older white guy with a clipboard. The third was a well built black guy with a leather jacket. I'll call him Jim.
"We'd quite like that wall removed" I said "to open the kitchen up a bit".
Jim considered this for a while.
"We could do that", he said."You could get away with that".
"I'd like a glass partition wall with a sliding door to make a small office." I said. We discussed issues related to access to the fire door.
"You could get away with that", He said, "as long as you don't block the way."
"I'd like a shelf there with two computer points - one in each corner".
Jim liked this idea. He explained the benefits of it to my director who was also there. He went as far as speculating that we might get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home