Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Passing on
I worried through the night that my partner had the sickness virus that's going around. I wondered if I should go into work if I might be contagious. She turned out not to have it.

I got an email this morning telling me about her ex and son's father who had died. I got another email from another friend who had recieved the email asking me something about it. I realised that she had accidently sent this email to all the people I had invited to by New Year Day Brunch.

I spoke to my friend this evening. We have been playing telephone tennis since early december. It 40-15 to her in the final set. I'm glad I got through finaly today because of the death of the ex. I had known him through my work and used to give her updates about him when she moved away. She told me that the funeral was next wednesday and not many people would be there. I asked if she would like me to come. She said she would. She told me that someone had suggested that they play "Comfortably Numb" at the funeral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home