Friday, January 04, 2008

Struggle
This isn't funny. Its just boring - so I wouldn't bother reading if I were you. I set myself certain targets in January - you might call them resolutions - I don't. This year I have 3. The first is only for the month of January. I call it a January detox. I've done it twice before so I know I can. I'm abstaining from the following:-
  • alcohol
  • caffeine
  • take-aways
  • eating out
  • chocolate
  • cakes
  • crisps

Its now day 4 and I'm getting fed up. I'm really knackered - having arrived in work at 7am and a nice bar of chocolate would make me feel better

Number 2 is to do 20 minutes exercise a day. Yesterday and the day before I did a 20 minute walk at lunchtime - which was easy because I felt pious in front of the people at work who weren't doing such things. Today I am counting walking around town for an hour with my son in his wheelchair. I don't feel like doing any tommorow.

Number 3 is to blog every day. This was a struggle too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home