Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Woke Up This Morning
I think I've been a bit down lately. Its not been one thing - but lots of little things chipping away at me making me feel not just right. Not being on top of my work; being fed up at my ex and not able to express it; losing control of money; end of the football season; being forty-two; being intollerant to wheat; boredom etc... It seemed to culminate on monday in me getting ill. I came home from work with the shivers thinking I had sunstroke - though I hadn't been out in the sun much. I took to my bed and sweated and dozed for about 19 hours. I got up yesterday and went to work feeling a bit better.

I went to see a friend last night and told her I felt like grumbling but I wasn't sure what about.

I woke up this morning and something seemed to have lifted. I had energy and an outlook full of possibilities. I had an urge to weigh myself - something I haven't done for about 5 months. I had lost half a stone - without trying - the benefits of a wheat free diet I expect.

Things are looking up.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

you keep losing things

 

Post a Comment

<< Home