Monday, December 01, 2008

Shopping
I went shopping earlier this evening at Cabot Circus. We were choosing our birthday presents from each other. I had a hankering for a knitted lined zip up hoodie. We went into Bench and found some. I took at XL sized hoodie and tried it on in front of the mirror. It seemed too small for me - not around the waist - but a little too short. I thought it would show my back if I bent over.
"Is everything OK?" asked the young female assitant.
"Are you sure these sizes are correct ?" I replied as I explained my problem with the top.
"I'm not that big", I appealed.
She assured me that the sizes were all right.
"Maybe you just are - you know- large. ", she said.
She asked me to try it on again. I did and she said that it was fine. I told her my concern about bending over.
"But you're not going to spend all your time bending over are you" she said.
I decided to withdraw my cistom.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

good move

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger FBRAK said...

Do you have an unusually long body?

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Yes - its buried under the patio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home