Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Outing 5 Football 1

I took my son to his first live football match - Wales v Slovakia at the Millenium stadium. He was very excited but took some convincing that there wouldn't be a commentary in the stadium.

"How will we know what's happening/", he said.

This was a pub near the ground





This is the stadium from outside










This is our view of the pitch. We were quite low down










This free kick was Wales's only goal.

My son was chuffed he'd been to a game. I was gutted that Wales lost 5-1.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Still, it was a good crowd.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger baruch said...

No it wasn't. There were only 28000 people there in a a stadium form 72000 - or did you mean they behaved themselves?

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

chuffed and gutted...

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Ladybristol said...

What did you son mean 'no commentary'? In my experience men never shut up at football matches - although not to sure they would have been words for you son to hear.

Nice blog. I'm going to put a link on my blog so I can find it easy next time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home