Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tentative
I had a complimentary medical treatment this week. Although I have told several people about it - I'm quite nervous about mentioning it here. Its a treatment that most people wouldn't consider - and of those who do - most wouldn't want to tell people about it. But I'm not really like that. Little secrets bug me and I find myself itching to share them. Mostly this happens without any bad consequences - so I keep on doing it.

I'm not going to tell you about the treatment now - apart from that I feel better for it. One person I told about it laughed hysterically and another said that she would like to try it herself. Mostly people just asked me questions about it.

The other day I saw someone having this treatment on TV. I told my manager and he had never heard of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home