Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fall Out
Eleven and a half years ago I fell out with my parents badly. It was at a time of great crisis in my life and I couldn't deal with the demands my father was putting on me at that time so I cut off contact with him and my mother for about a month or two. When it had calmed down a bit I arranged to go to see them to talk things through. I had just passsed my driving test and had bought my first car - a red Vauxhall Cavalier A317LEX.

When I arrived at the house I went in and had a cup of tea at the kitchen table. Instead of discussing what was going on me and my father spenf one and a half hours talking about my car and the football.

We might have carried on like that if my mother hadn't yelled
"I can't believe what you're doing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home