Friday, June 20, 2008

Text
I posted him a disc with his Monster Jam videos on it. His mum and cousin had wanted to see them. I sent a note with the disc telling him I'd ordered the Monster Jam playstation game. I asked him to text me to confirm he'd recieved it. (This was a ploy to get him using his now dorment phone).

I picked him up from school this afternoon.
"I got the disc", he said.
"Good", I said.
"I didn't text you."
"No" - I said. "Have you lost your phone?"
"No", he said. "I was just - you know - caught up with things. It doesn't mean I don't care..."
"I know." I said, "Lets not get into that now - how are things at school?"

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger FBRAK said...

he's obviously a busy man, has all sorts of wheeling and dealing that needs to be done.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

might he have a "phonebia"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home