Sunday, May 14, 2006

Breakfast
Sunny sunday morning went to cafe from breakfast with partner and friend. Saw dead cat on the way. Moral dilemma about what to do. Had to admit that left to my own devices I would have left it. After a bit of knocking on doors we decided to have breakfast and think about it.

The guy at the counter was grumpier than usual - he overcharged me and asked friend unnecessary questions. A bit later he got into an argument with a man who was smoking at the pinball machine because his wife was bringing their baby into the cafe. The man swore at him and he threatened to kick the man out. I thought it was a bit rough as its a cafe where people usually smoke. You can't just change the rules when you feel like it. I also really enjoyed his assertiveness and lack of fear.

On the way home the dead cat was gone.

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

maybe the cat was 'not dead but only sleeping'

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger eatbluesmarties said...

I took a picture of a monkey on a telephone wire outside my flat whilst I was having breakfast.
I had to stop eating in order to take the picture.
Sometimes the monkeys sunbathe on the wire and I worry they'll fall off.
They never do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home