Thursday, October 12, 2006

For Pod's Sake
I'm so fed up. I love my MP3 player. I listen to it in my car. A fews weeks ago it stopped working. I eventually realised it was under guarentee. After about a weeks worth of email communication with thiercustomer support people (Her name was Sasa and I think she was lovely) - they agreed to send a replacement. It arrived yesterday.

I charged it last night and eagerly put my new cd's on it. Twenty minutes later in the car it broke again. I have spent the last 2 hours on the internet trying to fix it. I have sent a desperate email to Sasa asking for help.

I'm glad I don't believe in fate - otherwise I might say something like "I'm not meant to have an MP3 Player. "

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

was it really that long ago?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger eatbluesmarties said...

i'm reminded of that Marion and Geoff episode where Keith has a thing for a woman from the cellphone call centre customer support - during one of their conversations he thinks nothing of asking her what she's wearing. Line goes dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home