Thursday, October 26, 2006

Half term
Been off work this week for half term(It's not really called that anymore.) I thought I'd have loads of time to do all the things I never have time or energy to do when I'm at work. In reality - I have. I've painted the living room; spent a day with a woman and her children including going swimming; I've sorted a few things out in the house; I've helped out with our new (incontinent) cat and today I've taken him(my son - not the cat) to longleat.






























Tomorrow I'm going to my mothers to sort out her bradband - which she doesn't really want but got because it is cheaper than not having it and saturday I going to her's again as I'm going to a footabll match. (I have to return in between to look after the incontinent one.)

Then its sunday and back to work monday. The question is - would I have felt better if I had done nothing?

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

wouldn't it have been better to take 'the incontinent one' to longleat and left it there with the freedom to piss where it likes?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger baruch said...

If only it were up to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home