Friday, October 20, 2006

Snippets
They're taking the iron people off the beach. I've got a bit of a sore throat. Aman I've groan to dislike called Roger is on the verge of agreeing to replace my replacement MP3 player. The labout party are making veiled threats. One of my friends is half way to ninety. Our new cat pissed on my Ikea chair. I've got a week off work. I might paint the living room and go to Longleat. My brother is in the country and he might be here tommorow. I'm ashamed about what he might tell his wife about the state of my house. I had a thought this week about getting rid of the telly. A friend made contact this week after being too depressed to talk to anyone for fourteen months. I have a web cam but I'm not sure why. My partner suggested getting a juicer so that we don't waste so many vegetables from our organic box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home