Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Try something new today
I tried Sainsbury's today. The food was a bit posher and a bit more expensive. I sort of liked it. These were the two highlights of my visit:-
Highlight No 1. I was perusing the many varieties of bread when I absent mindedly broke wind. This was a strange experience for me - never having done it before - and certainly not in an upmarket shopping establishment. I looked behind me to see if anyone had noticed. A female employee smiled at me at she went past and said
"I'm surrounded by big men everywhere today - not that I'm complaining".
Either
a. She didn't hear my fart
or
b. She was rather impressed by it.
Highlight No 2. I put the trolley by the side of my car and went around the other side to unlock the door. I heard a loud clunk and ran around to see the trollley rolling into the two cars in front. I wasn't able to stop it hitting but luckily it was slow enough not to damage the cars. Then I noticed the source of the clunk. The trolley had knocked off my wing mirror.
Fortunately it is the sort you can just snap on.
No harm done.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

1) she was flirting - you're using the fart to disguise your feeling of guilt;
2) another disguise?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home