Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rabbit
We walked back from the pub up the same road we'd walked two weeks ago. We'd watched football that time too - I think it was England v France - shoddy display. This time Arsenal and Liverpooll really turned it on for us.
"Did I tell you what happenened with the rabbit?", I said - remembering what had happened in that road last time.
"No," said Spire, " I was wondering, I didn't get the outcome".
"I turned my phone off and went to bed". I said.
"So what happened?"
"She made me come back to look for it", I said. " It was still there, under the car. We couldn't get it to come out. A woman turned up and said it had been on the street since 7 o'clock. We went home and phoned the RSPCA".
"What did they say?" said Spire.
"They called us back later and asked us to monitor it....I don't think so - I told them - I'm going to bed."
"Like you were going to wander around looking for a rabbit at one in the morning." he said.
"Neither of us blogged it". He added.
"No - I must have been tired".
"I wondered if we both would", He said, "It would have been interesting to see if the stories were the same.".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home