Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Easily Pleased
Still off work. Grateful to my manger who persuaded me to consider taking a bit longer. It feels like the wound heals a bit, then I move and it hurts. Its like there's no flexibility built into the healing.
Watch another rented DVD this morning. It was called ElizabethTown (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368709/) directed by Cameron Crowe. I liked it. I think he makes really high quality romantic comedies. They have loads of good music in them and look great. Mostly they successfully manipulate my emotions (which I'm a bit of a sucker for). I thought Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst looked fantasic. I wanted to be him and to pull her.

Sometimes I think I'm too easily pleased by movies. I do like a lot that I see - but then again there are loads I hate - but I think I've become quite good at spotting them before I watch them.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

I can understand wanting to pull her but not wanting to be him...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger eatbluesmarties said...

if you're in film mode i think they've just re-released kieslowski's Three Colours on dvd - well worth seeing if you havent already, especially 'Blue' with juliet binoche
mmmmmm......nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home