Thursday, February 15, 2007

Perve
He asked me to go swimming with him because he is learning and needed the practice. I was free so I went.
"I'll see you in the foyer" I said as we went to get changed after our swim. I was out first and soon saw him through the glass doors. He gestured to me that he was going to dry his hair. After a couple of minutes I decided it was pointless waiting as we were going different places so I went through the glass doors. He was there by the dryers chatting to a very beautiful young woman in a towel. She can't have been much more than twenty.
"I'm off now" I said " I'll see you later".
He came out with me.
"Good luck" said the beautiful woman.
"Do you know her?" I asked in hushed tones.
"No" he grinned
"Perve" I called him
He smiled and said goodbye to me.
"I've just got to go to the toilet" he said, going back in.
As I left I caught a glance through the glass doors of him chatting to her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home